- Halal’ – Pickup Lines 1. I love the way ur Hijab flows when you walk 2. Marry me so that I don’t have to lower my gaze every time u walk into our room. 3. Would you like to help me wake up for Fajr ? 4. Girl, when I saw u I said Mashallah, then I said InshAllah. 5. Are your feet tired? Because u have been performing Tawaaf in my mind all day long. 6. How would you like to help me fulfill half of my Deen? 7. Allah created everything in pairs, so what are you doing single? 8. I’d like to be more than just your brother in Islam.
Imam Chebli: Follow the law, but embrace the guidance of Surah Shura. Truth with Sadid الحقيقة مع سديد The Message of Surah Shura in Our Time A Conversation with Imam Hamad Ahmad Chebli (He Reached the US Congress and Offered His Dua) Hosted by Sadid Quraishi, Anchor and Writer, Princeton, USA Sadid Quraishi: Imam, Assalamu Alaikum. You recently delivered a remarkable khutba on Surah Shura at ISCJ. For my readers, could you explain the meaning of the word Shura and its core principles? Imam Hamad Ahmad Chebli: Wa Alaikum Assalam, Sadid. Shura means consultation, and it forms the foundation of Islamic governance and community decision-making. The Qur’an in Surah Ash-Shura (42:38) praises those who “conduct their affairs by mutual consultation.” In practice, it encourages collective decision-making. Leaders should seek advice from experts and the community, rather than acting alone. This ensures fairness, accountability, and decisions that serve the best interests of the ...
Comments
Post a Comment