Dear Imam Chibli,
Salam o Alaikum.
I have noticed that many people complain that they forget to count while praying
(namaz).
I have compiled an article on this topic. As an Islamic legal consultant, I would
appreciate your opinion on this matter.
Thank you,
Sadid Quraishi
Oh no I forgot counting of rakat or sajood
Sadid Quraishi
August 14, 2023
Friends, I am a pharmacist counselor, and I love to help my patients with
patience.
It is not uncommon for people to forget how many rakat or sajdahthey have performed
during salat. This is often due to a number of factors, such as distraction, fatigue,
or simply not being familiar with the salat routine.
There is no specific psychological counseling for this issue, but there are a few things
that people can do to help prevent it.
Patient:
I always feel like I'm making a mistake, and it's really starting to stress
me out. I'm having some trouble remembering the number of rakats and
sajood in prayer.
Me:
It can be frustrating to feel like you're not doing something right, especially
when itcomes toprayer. But I want to assure you that everyone makes
mistakes sometimes. The important thing is to try your best and to correct
your mistakes when you make them.
Patient:
Can you give me some medicine?
Me:
Absolutely not. There are no drugs for this, but there are a few things
you can do to help yourself remember the number of rakats and sajood.
Read the Quran in Arabic and understand what you read. in your language
This will help you to be more familiar with the words and phrases used in prayer,
which will make it less likely that you'll forget something.
Take a prayer rug and think about Allah's presence.
Remember that you arei n His darbar (court) and that He is watching you.
This will help you to stay focused and avoid distractions.
Focus Focus
Take your time. There's no need to rush through the prayer.
If you feel like you're getting lost, take a moment to collect your
thoughts and then continue.
Count the pills properly. Be aware of the consequences of not taking
the correct amount of medication. If you take too much medication, \
you can overdose, which
can be fatal. If you take too little medication, you may not get the full
benefit ofthe medication, or you may not get better at all.
Count rupees carefully. When you are counting money, it is important to
be careful to make sure that you are counting correctly. If you count
incorrectly, you may give someone too much or too little money. This
can cause problems for both the person giving the money and the
person receiving it. ( i gave him 50 Dollars to count he counted correctly )
Finally, don't be afraid to ask for help. If you're still struggling to remember
the number of rakats or sajood, you can ask a friend, family member, or
imam for help. They may be able to offer additional guidance and support.
Patient: Thank you for your help. I feel a lot better now.
Me: You're welcome.
Comments
Post a Comment